Client Services Manager/Marketing Assistant
Family Law Office
Lazar Law, Austin, Tx
Lazar Law is seeking a remote full-time Client Services Manager to join our virtual law firm. This position is for an Austin area resident. We practice family law exclusively. At Lazar Law, we work as a team to provide our clients with excellent legal representation and service, and this position is a crucial part of that.
The role of the Client Services Manager is the face of Lazar Law, centered on providing the highest level of service to our clients, prospective clients and our network, and performing administrative support work that advances our business & team goals. The Client Services Manager will be growing our client base, engaging with current clients, keeping accurate records, compiling reports, updating databases, assisting in ongoing marketing efforts, and manage the virtual office. Your dedication to the needs of our clients will encourage client loyalty and support our firm’s growth through positive engagement. Your attentiveness to the details and procedures will ensure smooth operations so that our team can focus on performance and team goals.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates excellent people skills. In addition, you demonstrate active listening and communication skills, good personal presentation, politeness and tact. This position works remote and supports a virtual team; therefore, following systems is a crucial requirement for all members of our team. You must be a self-directed individual to be effective in this remote position. Our ideal candidate is a rule-follower and a team player with a growth mindset. You take pride in their work, like having systems & procedures, work independently, and have a personality that needs to complete tasks and check off all the boxes. These qualities will enable you to connect with prospective clients, build relationships with existing clients, actively support the firm’s goals and the team, and will ensure success in this role.
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER RESPONSIBILITES
- Serve as the face of Lazar Law in person and by phone
- Conduct all client intake interviews
- Maintain firm databases, recording relevant information per our systems
- Assist Chief Operating Officer
- Manage the Virtual Office Space
Experience and Education
Experience in a virtual professional office environment. 5+ years of prior experience in client-facing roles. Preference given to candidates with specific experience in family law or in conducting intake interview calls with prospective clients. Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university or related field is generally preferred. Experience and education may be substituted for one another.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High service orientation
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Conscientious, organized, and detail-oriented
- Adheres to established procedures and sees tasks through to completion
- Reliable and self-motivated; productivity not dependent on being closely monitored
- Calm, courteous, and professional
- Possesses general business knowledge
- Computer literacy and experience with standard office equipment and software; must be proficient in the use of current technology and Microsoft Office
REGISTRATION, CERTIFICATION OR LICENSURE
Must maintain State of Texas Notary commission or be willing to register as a notary. Must have a valid Class-C driver license.
Must be able to be present at remote desk during all firm operating hours, and for extended periods of time. Must be willing to coordinate schedule with another employee to be away from desk or to be out of office unless previously scheduled, except in emergency situations.
- $42,000 – $55,000 annually, commensurate with experience
- Benefits after 90 days:
- paid health insurance
- paid sick and vacation time off, above and beyond our 1-2 weeks paid year-end closure
- 401(k) with employer match
If you wish to apply for this position, please email a brief cover letter with your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Application-Client Services Manager ” and your name in the subject line of your email.