- “Do-It-Yourself” Forms – Travis County
- Local Rules, Travis County District Courts
- Standing Order Regarding Children, Property, and Conduct of Parties
- Travis County Children’s Bill of Rights
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Lawyer Referral Service
- Lawyer Referral Service of Central Texas
The information and materials on this website are provided for general informational purposes only and are not intended to be legal advice. We attempt to provide quality information, but the law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance.
An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing on this website is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney; therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. In Austin, contact Lazar Law at 512-477-1600.